08/04/2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry and Gelly Review and Swatches

Hello ladies,

Recently I decided that I need more nail polishes to my collection, so I bought two colours of Barry M Gelly and 4 colours of Barry M Speedy Quick Dry nail polishes. Their pastels colours are just beautiful and perfect for spring season. Barry M launching with Speedy Quick Dry 9 pastel colours. I choose 4 colours - Full Throttle, In a Heart Beat, Lap of Honours and Road Rage.

Full Throttle, In a Heart Beat, Road Rage, Lap of Honour, Mustard, Pomegranate. 

The formula of these has been designed to dry much more quickly than others Barry M nail polishes. These polishes are thick, so enough to apply two coats. Also they made a new flat brush. The brush is wider and helps to apply nail polish nicer and quicker in just three strokes per nail. So I hope they going to continue with this brush, because it is very comfortable to use.

And the price (£3.99 per bottle) is very affordable. And very often you can find offers in superdrug like 3 for 2, or as I got 2 nail polishes for £6. :) it was really hard to choose colours, thats why I got and Barry M Gelly two colours :)

   




Ruta x 


No comments:

Post a Comment